Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DC Bound....

So, today, July 3rd, 2013, I start the journey.  This is the last post I will type on my laptop, at home, until August 15th or 16th.  The nerves and excitement are unmatched right now, and it is hard to believe that, in little under four hours, I will be in Washington, DC in prep for orientation with the Goethe Institut and then two weeks in Germany and another 3.5 weeks all over Central and Eastern Europe. 

Today, I fly my FAVORITE airline, JetBlue, land at Reagan Airport, and then spend two nights in Alexandria, VA, hitting up a ton of museums and monuments and heading to see the Nationals play the Brewers tonight.  Oh yeah, there is that little holiday called the Fourth of July that I will be celebrating on the National Mall.  Man, I LOVE having summers off :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment